profile_image
작성자토르 조회 75회 작성일 2021-08-22 12:34:09 댓글 0

본문

How to use the Tommee Tippee Twist & Click Advanced Nappy Disposal System

Please watch my latest videos:

Organizing my Baby's Room / Pregnant in NZ / Pinoy in NZ

How we prepare our baby's room/ Pinoy in New Zealand/Tagalog

COMPLETE CHECKLIST of ESSENTIAL ITEMS for FEEDING THE BABY / Pinoy in NZ

Complete checklist of baby's bath and nappy/diaper changing essential items/Pinoy in New Zealand

Small Dining Room Make Over on a budget - Scandinavian design/Pinoy in New Zealand

Small living room make over on a budget - scandinavian style / Pinoy in New Zealand

The Baby Gender Reveal! He or She? - kakaibang pa gender reveal/life in New Zealand

Pregnancy Make up tutorial for baby shower and gender reveal

Pregnant in New Zealand (Benefits + allowance from the government + overall expenses) Eng. Subtitle

Pregnancy skin care routine + Am I really ready for my pregnancy?

Pregnant Nurse as frontliner during covid - 19 (A day in life) New Zealand

Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo, tingNtrends

Music Credit to:

Spring
Spring by Ikson https://soundcloud.com/ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library

Tommee Tippee Twist click Dustbin Review

Tommee Tippee Twist click Dustbin Review:

Watch my full review on the Tommee Tippee Twist click Dustbin – Absolutely love this product and below are a few of the spec’s as to why!

Powered by Sangenic for guaranteed odor and germ protection

Nappies are individually wrapped in multi-layer anti-bacterial film to stop germs and smells escaping

Anti-bacterial film kills 99% of dangerous germs like e-coli and Staphylococcus Aureus. (The big word I couldn’t say! )

Holds up to 30 nappies* meaning fewer trips to the outside bin.

Inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.

Flat lid opens against any wall. Slimline and compact, fits into any room.

Environmentally friendly - each nappy is individually wrapped in the optimum amount of anti-bacterial film, meaning less waste.

Available in Cotton White, Gentle Pink, Cloud Blue \u0026 Peppermint

Retails for about R369 and the refills are about R129 per refill

We used one refill for one month and we got about 78-85 diapers out of it – I put all the pee diapers 2-3 diapers together to save bag space? Don’t actually know if that works out as a saving but that is what I prefer.

I have to say it really does help with the smell – I’ve had an Angel care that we got from a friend, and I’ve used a normal dustbin, all failed or at lease let out some sort of smell. This dustbin, however, did not. And I know this because when I open it when it is full, I get hit by the smell and then usually feel like I might be sick, haha. So it definitely keeps the smell contained

How the Tommee Tippee Anti Colic baby bottle works

Discover how Tommee Tippee Anti Colic baby bottle works. Learn more at http://www.tommeetippee.us/department/baby-bottles/

#tommeetippee

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,320건 40 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.tienanmen.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz